Anzeige:
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: problem with pc

aladavlis
    Gast

Post problem with pc

Hello,
    I am having trouble with my Internet explorer.It is doing some very odd things.Sometimes it will completely close the page i am visiting for no reason or it will be very slow loading pages and when i say slow i mean very very very slow for eg i tried to google something and after 10 minutes of the page trying to load i gave up.I thought that it was perhaps the topic i was searching so i tried putting in random things to see if that made any difference but it didn't.Another problem i had was when i was on a forum and clicked on a link and nothing happened i tried to open a new tab and that wouldn't work either and it would let me access any options that are in my tools menu.i had to restart my computer.Just to let you know i have high speed Internet connection.Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with this problem.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Öhm. Wat soll dat?
    Dank der Rekursion kann ich IF-Schleifen bauen.

In neuem Glanz: www.turbohummel.de

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von bischi
    Wrong board... Anyway - I fear you chose the wrong forum for your question...

Greetings Bischi

"There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss it" The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy by Douglas Adams

--> l2picfaq.pdf <-- www.n.ethz.ch/~dominikb/index.html LaTeX-Tutorial, LaTeX-Links, Java-Links,...

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von peschmae
    You might consider using Mozilla Seamonkey or Firefox instead of Internet Explorer

Not that this necessarily solves your problem - but it's an improvement nevertheless.

MfG Peschmä
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. -- The Usual Suspects (1995)
    Hey, I feel their pain. It's irritating as hell when people act like they have rights. The great old one (2006)

Lesezeichen