PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : IPE / problems with PdfLatex

banana
08-05-2007, 14:17
First of all; I hope it's ok that I write in English - my German is too poor for this use.

I have the same problem as stated in this thread:
http://www.mrunix.de/forums/showthread.php?t=45211&highlight=IPE

That is; when I save or run Latex on an IPE drawing with text-boxes, I get an error message: "An error occured during the pdflatex run. Please consult the pdflatex logfile for further information".

But I do not understand the answer that is given in the thread *blush*. The main reason for this, in addition to poor technical German, might be that I am very unfamiliar with adding / changing paths and environment variables, so I don't dare to do anything about it unless I get it explained in detail.

I hope somebody can help me.

bischi
08-05-2007, 16:05
Could you post the log-file? (should be in the same folder as your working-file and have the ending .log. Just open it with a text editor of your choice.)

Greetings, Bischi

banana
08-05-2007, 21:26
That's one of the problems; I can't find the log file. There is no logfile as far as I can see. I have even performed a search of all files changed or made today - nothing.